Friday, June 23, 2017

Teenage Stuff



Hello, Hi and Welcome to Rimal Talks with your very own blogger Sriti Rimal .


For all the people who know me, I'm an honest person because I don't make excuses even when I don't do my assignments. For all the other people who don't know me, I am 16 years old and just diagnosed with bipolar affective disorder. I'm having an episode of Mania presently and I am in partial remission.

Teenagers all over world, 90℅ of them have mental disorders. I'm not being sarcastic. The amount of people who die due to accidents are even lower than the number of people who have mental disorders.
As I titled this blog as Teenage Stuff, I'll be talking about some teenage stuff here.

1) We don't understand that dating is done with the purpose of marriage.

2) We normally hate taking showers. So, instead of taking a shower, we marinate ourselves in perfume.

3) We love taking 100 selfies continuously and then choose one picture, edit it vigorously unnaturally and post it on social media.

4) If you're anything like me then you'd prefer pizza to burger and TMomo to Chowmein\Laughing.

5) All of us are addicted to social media.

6) Especially girls our age love make-up, fashion trends and filmy buzz stuffs.

7) We love reading.. Wait.. Not textbooks!!

8) We disrespect our parents.

9) We break rules all the time.

10) We eat too little or too much counting calories.

The 10 sarcastic hobbies I listed cannot be accurate for all of you but for most of you, I know I got it right!

Thanks for clicking onto my blog page. Will meet you next time.

Xoxo <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment